- an alternative and lucrative way for heating water with the help of photovoltaics. An innovative bulgarian technology which uses the generated energy from the solar panels for directly heating the water.
The electric boiler is responsible for 30% of the electricity consumed per household.
With 1.5 kW of installed power it can save up to 60% of the electricity used to heat water in a 3-5-member household.
With the innovative Bulgarian controller ThermoSol you save up to 70% from the energy consumption for heating water.
One household consume fairly 200l. hot water daily, which makes about 80lv per month and about 1000lv per year. The system with the Bulgarian controller ThermoSol can save you up to 700lv per year and to make you independent from the constantly rising electrical price. That way, for the period of life of the modules, one household can save up to 14 000lv or even more (the manufacturers give 25-30 years guarantee but the practice shows us that the photovoltaic modules work perfectly for at least 40years)!
FAQ is why to choose ThermoSol and not widespread sun collectors. That’s why:
- A low price. Just for comparison – 1,5 kW system ThermoSol is equal to sun collector with about 30 vacuum pipes. A full installation of a system with collector costs about 2 700lv while photovoltaic system for hot water will be minimum 20% cheaper.
- The ability to control the temperature any time of the day ensures you that you will have hot water in your house whenever you need it.
- The solar panels will never freeze. Unlike the solar collector, photovoltaic systems work more effectively in the winter when the temperature outside is under 0°C.
- The chances of failure are minimal. The system, working with ThermoSol, doesn’t have mobile parts or pipes which are the most frequent reason for damages in the sun collectors.
What is included in the ThermoSol system?
1. Photovoltaic modules. They convert the sun energy in DC electricity. Depends on the chosen power, usually they are from 4 to 6 photovoltaic modules in series with 250 W power each.
2. ThermoSol K2. ThermoSol is bulgarian controller for DC power supply for heating element ( boiler ). ThermoSol controls the temperature and the time for heating the water.
3. Boiler. The ThermoSol controller is connected to the boiler direct to the electrical heating element. 1 kW or 4 x 250 W photovoltaic modules are most effective with 3 – 3,5 kW heater.
4. 220V network. The network is needed for supply of the ThermoSol controller.
After purchasing the Thermosol controller, you need to register the product
You can register your product from menu Client profile or update your profile from menu Log in
9003 Asparuhovo District
“Malka chayka” area
Center for energy solutions